Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
17 March, 10:41
Put some pickling spices in my crock pot with my chuck roast. Has anyone done that. NOW gonna be on a quest to make my own fooking corned beef. With my contacts.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

ONLY just begun looking into this, but I am gonna make my own, period.
ST. PATRICK’S DAY FEAST PART 1 | TURNING BEEF BRISKET INTO CORNED BEEF | ALL AMERICAN COOKING - YouTube

Don’t buy the store bought corned beef ever again! Now you can pickle your own beef brisket at home thanks to this simple and delicious recipe! Making corned...

10:45 AM - Mar 17, 2024
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
Luigi Carini @Luigicarini
17 March, 11:11
Steph, gunslinger, I have some t shirts you might like. If you have a PO box or safe address, private message me a size and address. It's the least I can do for such an honourable warrior. Kindest regards.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
17 March, 11:37
In response Luigi Carini to his Publication
Ah, thank you! Very cool of you. : ) Have a supah happy SUNYAY!!!

Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot @Godismysavior777
17 March, 11:07
I want to try this. I can always find a brisket, but not corned beef. Thanks Steph, have a blessed Sunday and St Patricks

17 March, 12:28
In response Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot to her Publication
Yep, from now on doing my own. : ) Stoked.

17 March, 12:29
In response Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot to her Publication
We can tweak it how we want, like most women, any way we like it. : )

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
17 March, 10:53
We did the Corned Beef last weekend. Today it will be Bangers and mash. Cheers and Erin Go Bragh 💚

17 March, 12:30
In response Gayle Storm to her Publication
😂Just like with ham, before Easter, EVERY year I make one a week or two before. lol Bozemans so clean.

17 March, 12:30
In response Gayle Storm to her Publication
I considered getting one, but grass fed don't mean no death shots. SO not taking any chances. Making my own or bust.