Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
IF the RH- factor was a pureblood, true Semite identifier, then this would have to be where the Lost Tribes of Israel went.
08:49 PM - Mar 16, 2024
Only people mentioned by YankeeCarolyn in this post can reply
Brian Strong @Silverbug777
17 March, 08:59
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
Always wonder about the RH thing. I am positive but my two kids and their mom are all neg. and I'm the one that's awake and kind of always was. This seems backwards.

I think the "lost tribes made it to the America's and some we know as "native Americans".

My final thought is that the only blood that really matters is the blood of the Christ.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
17 March, 09:40
In response Brian Strong to his Publication
all good points
my father was negative, you could call him 'awake' in his day
i don't think +/- predisposes you to asleep/awake, i think negative just proves the DNA was once altered.
Jesus Christ's blood DOES matter, that's why I contemplate these things that some want to say is a waste of time. 😉

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Qpatriots 1776 @Qpatriots1776
17 March, 08:25
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
They, went to Europe, and then we came to the US.

17 March, 09:34
In response Qpatriots 1776 to his Publication
👍😊