Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
16 March, 08:49
IF the RH- factor was a pureblood, true Semite identifier, then this would have to be where the Lost Tribes of Israel went.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brian Strong @Silverbug777
17 March, 08:59
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
Always wonder about the RH thing. I am positive but my two kids and their mom are all neg. and I'm the one that's awake and kind of always was. This seems backwards.

I think the "lost tribes made it to the America's and some we know as "native Americans".

My final thought is that the only blood that really matters is the blood of the Christ.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
all good points
my father was negative, you could call him 'awake' in his day
i don't think +/- predisposes you to asleep/awake, i think negative just proves the DNA was once altered.
Jesus Christ's blood DOES matter, that's why I contemplate these things that some want to say is a waste of time. 😉
09:40 AM - Mar 17, 2024
In response Brian Strong to his Publication
Only people mentioned by YankeeCarolyn in this post can reply
Brian Strong @Silverbug777
17 March, 09:48
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
Is positive the one altered or the negative? I am not versed on the subject but I know that negative is more rare and always found it kinda strange that both of my kids are negative and I'm not. And I do know they're mine lol. 🙃

17 March, 09:54 (E)
In response Brian Strong to his Publication
I don't know.
It is just a theory of mine
that I speculate negative might be evidence of an ancient "pureblood"
I could be totally wrong
But we know from Genesis 6 what they did so even if I'm not 100% right, it's got to be relevent.
maybe your kids will "wake up" when they're not under bad influences