memes matter @NoComment
16 March, 06:07 (E)
This is what they have done post ww2
Do not take their sheet
Stay away from pharmacological methods

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ana Tate @Anatated
16 March, 07:17
In response memes matter to her Publication
I found out one day. Someone I know who “hears” and “sees” things that aren’t “there”. Was deaf as a child and has no memory of how he became, “ not deaf”. He has no memory of any operation or procedure being done. His only memory is, he was deaf one day and could hear the next.

I consider him a targeted individual. There are times that no amount of medication can override whatever program runs his mind.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
memes matter @NoComment
16 March, 07:32
In response Ana Tate to her Publication
I think they use pharmacological methods to connect people with demons, where they cant hear the holy spirit

Ana Tate @Anatated
Found this when I went looking for some answers for his wife.

https://geeldon.wordpress....
07:39 PM - Mar 16, 2024
In response memes matter to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Anatated in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Ana Tate, click on at the bottom under it