Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
And over on X, another one is dropping away... So sad. What's going? We're so close to the end of all this. If anyone feels they need to leave, why not just go away for a while and not deactivate the account (he said in another post he's deactivating it)? Some have no idea how much they've helped others. Keeping your account open means people can reread important things you posted. If you've come this far, you mean you can't go just a few more months? None of it makes sense. If you start something, finish it. VK left (even though he has another account, at least he left one of his original accounts up. Dirt left (I think his was because of health... But why couldn't he have left his account up?) And now there's Punisher. Everyone's all divided as to where they spend their time now. It's just plain sad.
07:09 PM - Mar 16, 2024
Only people mentioned by PatriotSam7 in this post can reply
Juris Prudence Civilis @corpus
17 March, 03:59
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
This is exactly what happens when you set so much store by what others put out there.
Each and every person has their own reasons as to why they are on social media platforms.
I was once on twatter many moons ago and left.

When I came here I looked up a lot of the old avatars i remembered, ----90% of them no longer exist on here, their accounts dormant , some for years, some for months, and some "page not found"
I too have noticed that several have said their "goodbyes" in the short space of time I have been on here.

All very odd indeed.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laritha Savage @Laritha
17 March, 03:52 (E)
Don't they charge you for the account on X now? Also they said it destroyed their personal life.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
17 March, 03:48
Agree . Strange if you want my opinion , maybe just an bot account from the patriots who served its purpose.

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
16 March, 11:00
I agree. I do wish they would leave the account for posterity. But I think I understand the reason why.

Some have already expended themselves. Either they woke up earlier than most or some peoples personal battles have been more taxing than the Great Awakening. And the combination…well, the well is dry. Didn’t Q mention when one falls….they know how hard it has been for Anons. Truly!

Not taking a chance on relapsing is why they are imploding their accounts. The desire to fight is the light thing that dies in a warrior.

Bless (his) soul. Definitely went above & beyond the call.

🙏🕊️❤️🕊️🙏

Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
16 March, 10:47
My roommate tried that crap saying you don't really think people are eating babies, I was so mad told him he needed to find another place to live.

Enchanted Mermaid donated @PygmyGazette
16 March, 10:34
I agree with you. It is like they quit the battle right before the fight is over. People need each other more than ever now. This is about saving our country, and you feel like bowing out? It doesnt take much work to sign in and say a few words. It seems like they think they have a nobler cause.

Freedom Fighter @JRFREEDOMFIGHTER
16 March, 10:13
Given how we're all tracked on social media, and elsewhere, it could be he has been threatened. The authorities can find you if they want to.

I was shocked recently when we had a lot of rain, places flooding where I live in England. I don't as a rule post on FB but I do use it to communicate with a friend I met on twatter, then I got the boot.

I had picked up a site which had live updates on specific areas flooding in my area, I posted it on messenger to my friend. I have a gate download from Firefox to stop FB from tracking me to other sites.

Next thing I got a notice from FB where I could connect with others in the area to let them know I was OK. or if I needed anything others were offering! The one person shown with offerings was a previous neighbour who we were at war with, she left and moved to another village not far away. I declined!

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
17 March, 03:47
In response Freedom Fighter to her Publication
Please stop living in fear, it´s what they want .

Phil Collins @G_Hard_Joe
17 March, 05:53
In response Freedom Fighter to her Publication
The authorities can find you alright, I live in Notts and when I was very active they had a video van parked across from my house. I did not click at first that their interests was me. They have some very clever tools and can take out your computers in seconds which also happened to me but luckily being in IT for 25 years it did not take me to long before I was back up and running. It was scary at first and I backed off a bit for a year. I have been doing this since 2008 when our government stole 800 billion from us during the GFC and gave it to the cabal bankers. The costs have been high, my marriage and other relationships but I have two boys and this is my watch and they are my responsibility. I have nearly given up a few times but some how have always bounced back. Sticking up for my rights has had me thrown in the cells a few times, so far I am ok because I have won every case. UK Police and Courts are connecdted to the cabal.

The Real Me @TheRealMe
16 March, 09:44
Perhaps they have bigger roles and they’ve been called. Just a thought.

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
16 March, 09:49
In response The Real Me to her Publication
Ah! Okay, I know what you mean. (At first, I thought you were responding to my other post.) I guess so, maybe... Who knows? Nice thought.💗