Only people mentioned by biju in this post can reply
motley mick @motleymick
16 March, 08:08
In response Judy Anonette to her Publication
So does the guy playing Joe Biden have dementia or is that part of the acting?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Judy Anonette @biju
17 March, 12:59
In response motley mick to his Publication
I think it is part of the movie, to make him look as stupid as possible. He is doing a great job! I want people to wake up and understand what they are seeing but they don't. Anxiety is high because of those around me who keep complaining about Biden.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LO_ Patriot @LO_Patriot
16 March, 07:02
Not a chance, unfortunately. This was added YESTERDAY by "Dan the Chickenman"!? Anybody can add a grave with no proof whatsoever. I mean, he might be dead, yes...but this is fake as all get-out. 😑 I actually hate when people do this sort of thing. It does nothing to aid the legitimacy of our cause. *sighs*

Judy Anonette @biju
16 March, 07:34 (E)
In response LO_ Patriot to her Publication
Thank you for your response! I even checked arlington for lists of "residents" there. Would they even think of burying traitors in our historical cemeteries? His death is also listed on his mother's page of find a grave, that is what I find very strange to not be true. So much false information. I surely don't want him buried next to honorable people!

Rick Ofalltrades @mrbass1986
16 March, 05:21

Forever Patriot donated @EyeQtest
16 March, 05:17 (E)
Can anybody add a grave?? Is there a process to verify death certificate to post?

https://www.findagrave.com...

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
16 March, 05:13

Paisley Park @Paisley66
16 March, 05:12
Gonna say yes

Silver Cat @silvercat
16 March, 05:10
Says he is in Arlington national Cemetary.