Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
AU family, out of TS, X, and AU, this place is the best. TS is like talking to yourself. And having only been back on X since last night, it's not as friendly as here. Patriots already have their new friends, which is understandable. From my little ol' viewpoint, it's a bit like a clique now. But I guess from others' viewpoints, their accounts are so big it's hard to notice old friends anymore. C'est la vie. No hard feelings. Wasn't trying to build up a big account again. Was trying to reconnect with people I used to know. I will keep wandering and share any interesting news I find here with you.
#FROG Family Forever
🐸🐸🐸
01:50 AM - Mar 16, 2024
Only people mentioned by PatriotSam7 in this post can reply
Silver Top @Silvered
16 March, 07:44
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
This is home and there's no place like home! πŸ€—

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cyndi Bankston @Cyndi
16 March, 07:11
πŸ’—πŸ’šπŸ’œπŸ’™πŸ’›

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
English Viking @Artist_
16 March, 05:00
Here it feels everyone is equally a Patriot, bringing each other news & truths from where they live. Just as it should be we are all in it to be better well equipped. It's quiet if you know I mean, no drama queens, well not many & they seem to be dealt with pretty efficiently & swiftly

Silver Cat @silvercat
16 March, 04:39
😺

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
16 March, 02:15
I was never on Twitter or any other social media platforms prior to AU. I don't recall how I came to AU, but so thankful I did. I finally have like minded people I can talk to.

Kind of strange how so many left us when they got back on Twitter/X. Even when they came here after being booted from Twitter, I felt like they were all part of a big club that I was never a part of.

Thank you to everyone on AU for being here and being supportive. Blessings and much love!
πŸ™πŸ•ŠπŸ’—βœ¨

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
16 March, 02:23
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
πŸ’—πŸ™

Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
16 March, 02:29
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
Me too!
AU was the first and only platform I ever joined.
Very glad I found this place!