Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
It's been so slow here on my page recently, and Truth Social is like a ghost town. I get news about POTUS, etc., on TS, but no one interacts there except maybe in a blue moon. After talking to a friend on AU about X accounts, I tried again last night and got in. I only plan on posting fun stuff on there, plus serious things sometimes too. But AU is home. I don't plan on being active a lot anywhere, though, because life is a little hectic right now. But if you're on X and want to follow along, my account there is SamShowedUp, with "Samantha" as my main name. Blessings!
11:07 PM - Mar 15, 2024
Only people mentioned by PatriotSam7 in this post can reply
Forever Patriot donated @EyeQtest
15 March, 11:30
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
Looks like Kate photoshopped your right arm! 😂🤣

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
15 March, 11:33
In response Forever Patriot to his Publication
😂 Actually, in this watercolor, I imagine I'm holding up a bouquet of flowers in front of me. ;) It's just an elbow and not a cut-off arm. 😂 But I see how it could look that way. LOL.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
15 March, 11:12
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
We Love U Sam.

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
15 March, 11:17
In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication
Thank you, Justice! I love you, too, and everyone here! Frog Fam Forever! 🐸😁💗