Mike Anon @Mike314
15 March, 10:07

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
I cover my phone and laptop cameras with a sticker. If the camera turns on there’s nothing to see but blackness. Simple, cheap and effective.
10:45 AM - Mar 15, 2024
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Royalraven in this post can reply
Jamie Cotters @JamieRochelleCotters
15 March, 01:28
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
lmao i do to

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
2nd Amendment @Faster_than_911
15 March, 01:11
Duck tape.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
15 March, 11:32
I gotta get some tape for that. My other whip doesn't have a camera.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
15 March, 12:16
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
I use cheap address stickers cut to fit. If they start to peel up from when I do take a photo and won't stick I add scotch tape or replace it.

James Hoskin @ScottishsaltyRebel404
15 March, 11:05
Same.