Only people mentioned by Mike314 in this post can reply
Conn Winters @connknows
15 March, 01:54
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
I have black tape over mine, that's my middle finger.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
NoMoreCrap WWG1WGA @reset
15 March, 01:46
Cant post link au not let me
This crap 4 years old

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
NoMoreCrap WWG1WGA @reset
15 March, 01:36
Tape for cams works
But they have new cams that are behind the screens and are the size of 1 pixel

Royal Raven @Royalraven
15 March, 10:45
I cover my phone and laptop cameras with a sticker. If the camera turns on there’s nothing to see but blackness. Simple, cheap and effective.

2nd Amendment @Faster_than_911
15 March, 01:11
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Duck tape.

Jamie Cotters @JamieRochelleCotters
15 March, 01:28
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
lmao i do to

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
15 March, 10:28
Especially when you hear the click noise.

Tracey Weller @Tweller
15 March, 10:19
I do it to the smart tv too! The government knows exactly where I stand!

Mike Anon @Mike314
15 March, 10:23
In response Tracey Weller to her Publication
Same here 🤣