Only people mentioned by Patriot_iss in this post can reply
Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
14 March, 09:17
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
3+1+5+2+2+4 =

Q πŸ‘

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
16 March, 08:03
In response Jewel Zzzzz to her Publication
I am looking for some big moves this week and with Q in the numbers, we have to be close.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
arba happihr @arba
14 March, 08:55
Aloha😍
Hopefully
πŸ‘‹πŸ’•πŸ’«πŸŒŸ

16 March, 08:02
In response arba happihr to her Publication
Aloha Arba. I think something big this coming week, but I have thought that before.

Bella Fina @kanon23
14 March, 08:30
ALX πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
21m
BREAKING: Judge Scott McAfee on when he plans to issue a ruling on his decision on whether or not to disqualify Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis from the Trump case: β€œShould be out tomorrow” https://twitter.com/i/stat...

16 March, 08:00
In response Bella Fina to her Publication
We now know Fani is stil on the case.... or is she?