OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
14 March, 05:22
Beloved Anons...

Some have asked me if I was reinstated on "X".

No. Over 50 different attempts/appeals, and I'm over trying. Just a bit over once a month I'd appeal, w/o resolution. This isn't an oversight, IMHO. We are being KEPT off.

Sooooo.... I'm back on the battlefield incognito. This is my 5th or 6th Twitter account since J6.

Here's the thing... AU is my home, and until such time as my death and/or the end to the endless, it will remain my home.

Many have left, some abandoned, few return. I don't hold any ill will, as I don't know their circumstances.

My loyalty is HERE. To YOU.

I doubt the new account will last long, though I've taken significantly very long steps to hide my IPS. (Story for another time.)

If You're on X, feel free to Message me your handle, I'll find you.

WWG๐Ÿ‘†WGA

I will fight for your return, for all who want it....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Katrina Nrekic @UpLNYTE
14 March, 05:29
In response OGAnon K3nob1 to his Publication
Missed You ๐Ÿฅฐ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
14 March, 05:34
In response Katrina Nrekic to her Publication
Just got back on last night, found a lot of former AU regulars.

I'm not leaving AU, my family and my 4 yr. old twins know "Anon UP UP UP"...

They will never hear "Twitter" nor "X" from my mouth until the sh*t show ends, and right is made right for ALL of us who were JACK-Booted for telling nothing but TRUTH.

This is home. My WORD is all I have, and THE WORD is all I want for all of us.

Katrina Nrekic @UpLNYTE
14 March, 05:40
๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ’•there were many dark days/nights-that I searched for comfort/ enlightenment from your wisdom ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜‡

14 March, 05:43
In response Katrina Nrekic to her Publication
Darkest night of the past 10 years on Earth, at the precipice personally when this was aired...

Jesus touched my mind, jolted me a bit into the reality of HIS blessings and what HE had given - and what HE had in store for all of us....

To you, Sister..:

https://rumble.com/vnh0bs-...

14 March, 05:49
,,,there's a number of Patriots sill there, back in the Communist Republic of Ore-GONE.

Then we moved to Florida, as y'all have seen in the vids/pics of my family on the beach...

It's a small thing to share, but I'll continue to do it.

The swinging monkey's are the twins, and yes - you wouldn't be able to tell the apart, though they're as different as the moon and the stars.

I love you all, and I'm never leaving my HOME.

Katrina Nrekic @UpLNYTE
14 March, 07:03
GOD BLESS YOU ALL ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ•Š๐Ÿ™

Only people mentioned by OGAnonK3nob1 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from OGAnon K3nob1, click on at the bottom under it