OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
14 March, 05:22
Beloved Anons...

Some have asked me if I was reinstated on "X".

No. Over 50 different attempts/appeals, and I'm over trying. Just a bit over once a month I'd appeal, w/o resolution. This isn't an oversight, IMHO. We are being KEPT off.

Sooooo.... I'm back on the battlefield incognito. This is my 5th or 6th Twitter account since J6.

Here's the thing... AU is my home, and until such time as my death and/or the end to the endless, it will remain my home.

Many have left, some abandoned, few return. I don't hold any ill will, as I don't know their circumstances.

My loyalty is HERE. To YOU.

I doubt the new account will last long, though I've taken significantly very long steps to hide my IPS. (Story for another time.)

If You're on X, feel free to Message me your handle, I'll find you.

WWG👆WGA

I will fight for your return, for all who want it....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by UpLNYTE in this post can reply
OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
14 March, 05:34
In response Katrina Nrekic to her Publication
Just got back on last night, found a lot of former AU regulars.

I'm not leaving AU, my family and my 4 yr. old twins know "Anon UP UP UP"...

They will never hear "Twitter" nor "X" from my mouth until the sh*t show ends, and right is made right for ALL of us who were JACK-Booted for telling nothing but TRUTH.

This is home. My WORD is all I have, and THE WORD is all I want for all of us.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Katrina Nrekic @UpLNYTE
14 March, 05:40
In response OGAnon K3nob1 to his Publication
💕🥰💕there were many dark days/nights-that I searched for comfort/ enlightenment from your wisdom 😊😇