Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
14 March, 06:11
F AM - I- L-Y
So many of us have disconnected from our families (and Fr-I-ENDS).
Not by our choice but theirs.
I am pretty sure we would have not turned our backs on them.

Most of the departures started to happen (3-4 years ago).
We were led to believe its because they didn't want to hear our TRUTHS or "Conspiracy Theories" However... I am sure it was designed like that..... its easier to accept.

I believe God intervened and allowed us the time to GET TO KNOW OURSELVES... think about those famous quotes: "The apple doesn't fall far from the tree" etc.

Did they need to be removed from us - so we were not molded into the likeness of them - but rather Gods imagine?

So many things in our lives - post AWAKENING- have taken us so far away from knowing thy-self. There is a reason why we are alone - its the only way to accept ourselves in the true form as God intended-
Were we pulled away to get closer to God?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
14 March, 10:16
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by UpLNYTE in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Katrina Nrekic, click on at the bottom under it