Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
F AM - I- L-Y
So many of us have disconnected from our families (and Fr-I-ENDS).
Not by our choice but theirs.
I am pretty sure we would have not turned our backs on them.

Most of the departures started to happen (3-4 years ago).
We were led to believe its because they didn't want to hear our TRUTHS or "Conspiracy Theories" However... I am sure it was designed like that..... its easier to accept.

I believe God intervened and allowed us the time to GET TO KNOW OURSELVES... think about those famous quotes: "The apple doesn't fall far from the tree" etc.

Did they need to be removed from us - so we were not molded into the likeness of them - but rather Gods imagine?

So many things in our lives - post AWAKENING- have taken us so far away from knowing thy-self. There is a reason why we are alone - its the only way to accept ourselves in the true form as God intended-
Were we pulled away to get closer to God?
06:11 AM - Mar 14, 2024
Only people mentioned by DinaElle in this post can reply
~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
14 March, 07:29
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
Spending (lots) of time alone I find is a good way to detox from all the 'stuff' we often pick up from being around others. and we can find ourselves feeling better when we feel fresh and recharged.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
15 March, 05:51
In response ~sky~ kat to her Publication
Agreed.... we could have never come this far being around all our prior distractions....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Daniel Sunday @Dan47
14 March, 06:59
Another thought out REALLY well POST...AWESOME SISTER !!

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
15 March, 05:52
In response Daniel Sunday to his Publication
Yes sometimes I think... and thank U

FIGHT FAKE NEWS @AnonAlicious
14 March, 10:22
Such that there is nothing but Him...
Amen 🙏

Mike Anon @Mike314
14 March, 10:16

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
14 March, 01:45
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Pure perfection Mike !

Katrina Nrekic @UpLNYTE
14 March, 07:08
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
🙏🕊💕🙏