Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
14 March, 07:58
Frightening. We tried to warn you.

“DNA contamination was confirmed by multiple Independent Labs around the World. Surgeon General Dr. Ladapo reached out to the FDA/CDC for answers. So many young people are dying…”

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
All Right @ALL_RIGHT
14 March, 03:33
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
The one time you wish, "I told ya so" was not true.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by URBANSQUIRRELphotography in this post can reply
All Right @ALL_RIGHT
14 March, 07:53
In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication
Every time someone dear to me informed me they got it, such an empty feeling came over me, each and every time. Definitely not something we really wanted to be right about. Factions of governments around the world literally signed up for the depopulation plan. Think of how many people knew the truth in the cover up, it is a massive number of people, not a select few who orchestrated the entire thing. Has to be the greatest crime against humanity. If the plan in the Pfizer docs come to fruition, there will be more than 1 billion people killed from the vax. Not to mention all the babies that will never be born.