Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
14 March, 10:39

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
All Right @ALL_RIGHT
14 March, 12:23
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Do we think it is project looking glass that helped them do this?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
14 March, 12:24
In response All Right to his Publication
Gonna be honest with ya, never thought of that What then the good guys jumped the looking glass and the show?

All Right @ALL_RIGHT
14 March, 12:28
Hmmm... From what I read about Project Looking Glass, it was not the good guys running it. So it would make sense that information was provided to select Masons on future events.

Yeah but if they stormed the tunnels, now the good guys have looking glass, which I was told about pre net, had it in the tunnels.
12:29 PM - Mar 14, 2024
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
All Right @ALL_RIGHT
14 March, 12:32
True. But based on what I read, the "bad guys" were concerned about some future event, the singularity event, that converged all the time lines they attempted to create via computer simulation. No matter what they did the singularity event always prevented them from achieving their goals so they gave up on the project.

14 March, 12:38
Yep, GOD WINS>