Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
14 March, 12:06
Please pray for my buddy Chaos, ie David, he just called, has been in the hospital for two weeks he said, septic blood, and no he did not take the shot. Popped into my mind to ask if he has had his water tested where he lives, this has happened before. He sounded so weak.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Valerie Gilbert @ValerieGilbert
Wishing him a complete and thorough healing. Maybe he should lose the nickname "Chaos" after this second incident!
12:24 PM - Mar 14, 2024
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Only people mentioned by ValerieGilbert in this post can reply
14 March, 12:27
In response Valerie Gilbert to her Publication
I call him David.....back then we worked in a super busy bar/restaurant together....when I was like nineteen or so and lived here for a minute another time....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
14 March, 12:26
In response Valerie Gilbert to her Publication
😂He saved me from a fookin tire iron, all kinds of shit. He went chaotic on the bastage who thought he was gonna beat me to death. lol

Valerie Gilbert @ValerieGilbert
14 March, 04:55
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Still, I recommend a new nickname for him. Given that he's feeling weak right now, and that he's been so strong in the past, baptise him POWERHOUSE! David beat Goliath, and your David will beat this. POWERHOUSE!