Patriot@ Heart @PatriotAtHeart
14 March, 08:33
1/2 Everyone is in an uproar over the TikTok legislation being presented by our so-called representatives. Here's a few things that come to my mind....
Is tik tok the enormous threat to national security by China as they've portrayed? Maybe, but I would think the fact that a Democrat Senator hiring a Chinese spy to chauffeur her around for 20+ years might pose a bigger risk to national security - right, Dianne Feinstein?
Or a Democrat Representative having an affair with a Chinese spy (Fang Fang) while in office might pose a bigger risk, right Eric Swalwell?
Or the Republican Senate Minority/Majority Leader's wife, Elaine Chao, has direct family and political ties to one of the largest shipping companies, Foremost Group, with high-level connections to China, right Mitch McConnell?
Or, how about the deep connections on the world stage through investments by Black Rock, Vanguard & State Street Capital?
(continued in comments)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot@ Heart @PatriotAtHeart
While these folks spout that their concern is the foreign influence that China has on the American public through Tik Tok videos, etc., what influence do you suppose our own American government had on its own citizens through other social media platforms like Twitter & Facebook through the flu19, election interference, etc.?
Seems to me that what they REALLY don't like, is the fact that our American intel agencies & deep state players lack the control over the information being shared on Tik Tok and can't unilaterally censor it like they did with Google, Fakebook, Twitter, media, print, etc..
08:33 AM - Mar 14, 2024
In response Patriot@ Heart to her Publication
Only people mentioned by PatriotAtHeart in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Patriot@ Heart, click on at the bottom under it