Kerstin Baumgart - 1776 @Nevergiveup
14 March, 03:16

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bee Bee @BxAx17
14 March, 03:52 (E)
In response Kerstin Baumgart - 1776 to her Publication
None of us Anons can

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
memes matter @NoComment
I still think our team highjacked [them] in 2016🤭[them] knowing we did and illarys face told the tale🤭🩰
Where we let "[them]" steal the election 2020 for many reasons
where this year, its all popcorn and smiling tears🥲🎀 Patriots Are In Control
05:40 AM - Mar 14, 2024
In response Bee Bee to her Publication
Only people mentioned by NoComment in this post can reply
Jose Argentum @WordOnTheStreets
14 March, 01:57
In response memes matter to her Publication
Rumor has it, it was Russian hackers who hacked the voting machines to stop the steal. The reason why the Dems conceded so quickly was #1 we caught them by surprise, #2 was to cover up the system they has in place to steal elections. #3 they hadn't figured how to counter that move by simply stalling. I imagine every election since 2016 was a trap in order to figure out their scheme so it could be countered in this election.

memes matter @NoComment
14 March, 04:20
In response Jose Argentum to his Publication
😂⚖️❤️

Bee Bee @BxAx17
14 March, 01:16
In response memes matter to her Publication
I listen to THE voice while Flying this Adventure 💙

memes matter @NoComment
14 March, 04:22
In response Bee Bee to her Publication
Thats a ditto and a 5:5💜✨