Dale Bradburn @Seekeroftruth1776
13 March, 05:39
✨ May this week bring you a surprise and blessings that will change your life for the better. May your problems and worries be canceled. You may receive an unexpected deposit that cancels out any debt you've accumulated. May the love you desire make you lose your mind in the next 2-3 months. May blessings rain upon you and your family for the remainder of this year.
🧿✨🧿✨🧿✨🧿✨🧿✨🧿✨🧿

✨ "When it rains you down, but soon the Sun shines again on you and it's time for you to reap the rewards of your perseverance, resilience and strength"

You're constantly looking for the next achievement or the next generation you can outdo, but do you ever take the time to post and congratulate yourself for the time you've advanced? πŸ‘€ It’s like you’ve become so strong through life’s hardships that you’ve become accustomed to constantly and continuously dodging the bullets life threw at you without anyone even telling you that they’re proud of you,
continued in comments....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
Hubs is focusing on losing our business after 30 years, our house after 28 years and at least one of our cars.

It's difficult to remain sane in an insane world.

But God....πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™
I am focusing on God and His promises.
Praise the Lord! πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™
07:04 PM - Mar 13, 2024
In response Dale Bradburn to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Auntie_M in this post can reply
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
13 March, 07:54
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
This is my life verse. It always helps me in difficult times, and anytime I am fearful or worried. May the Lord provide for all your needs and do so in abundance. πŸ˜‡πŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
13 March, 08:27
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Beautiful, thank you, Carol! 😘
Blessings and much love to you!
πŸ™πŸ•ŠπŸ’—βœ¨

Here's one of mine.

amy lilley @amylilley
13 March, 07:43
Amen Sister, standing with you in the Spirit, God’s got thisπŸ’―Sweet blessingsπŸŒΉπŸ™πŸ»πŸ˜‡πŸ•ŠπŸΈ

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
13 March, 07:46
In response amy lilley to her Publication
Yes, God's got this!!!
I am always at the right place at the right time, and everything always works out in my favor!
Blessings and much love to you, Amy!!!
πŸ™πŸ•ŠπŸ’—βœ¨

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
13 March, 07:20
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
13 March, 07:35 (E)
In response George Edmiston to his Publication
I appreciate your prayers, George! 😘