Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
Stephannie Churchwell brought me a pre bday cake. So sweet. Thank you. And for my bday day we are gonna tear up some of those Captains Platters at Fish Hooks. It's on hambone
01:44 PM - Mar 13, 2024
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
Brizby Finley @BrizbyFinley
13 March, 01:51
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Happy Birthday!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
13 March, 02:10
In response Brizby Finley to her Publication
TY FREN!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Desert Dog @Zippydog
13 March, 01:50
🎈🎁🎉♥️

Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
13 March, 01:50

13 March, 02:07
In response Pipsqueak to her Publication
Thank you!! It is actually 3/22 She got me a "pre bday cake" She is so sweet!

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
13 March, 01:48
Happy birthday Stephanie! Have an absolutely wonderful day! 🎂💐

13 March, 02:09
In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication
TY it is 3/22 we are gonna go eat seafood then mama and I are hanging out that Saturday. I actually took next Thurs and Friday off.

13 March, 02:09
In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication
I'm working and she dropped it by. So sweet of a FREN. Ty doll.