Only people mentioned by Nevergiveup in this post can reply
Plassstic Man @Plasssticman
13 March, 04:30
In response Kerstin Baumgart - 1776 to her Publication
One of the last posts I made on twitter was this:

Since you (musk's @) claim that AI is an existential threat to humanity. And that AI will end up being the ultimate hacker. How are you going to prevent AI from hacking the chips you want to plant in people's brains???

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
chore Toke @choretoke
13 March, 03:14
NOTHING THAT’S WHAT HE’S GOING TO DO❗️he’s NOT to be trusted ❗️😏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
13 March, 02:17
should not Elon now be known as "Elon Mask"
#Elonmask

Terri Wilbeparadise @wilbeparadise
13 March, 02:01
Exactly! I was a very small account and also taken down with no explanation. What about it Elon??? We also do not need X buying Truth Social and wiping us out again!

URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
13 March, 01:51

Savy Someone @Savysomeone
13 March, 12:50
I've been banned for about 5 years now...for quoting a bible verse.

Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
13 March, 12:44
He's not gonna do anything and when white hats are done using Elon 2.0 you will see him self destruct like all the rest.

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
13 March, 11:04
He gonna push his AI, alien beast system

Annie D-W @Annie172123
13 March, 07:39
X formally twitter can kiss my ass.
I got kicked off too. I tried to appeal but when you do i automatically get a message that i was denied. I could wire around their crap and create another log-on but I will not.
Between Anon Up and Telegram I'm more than good. Love you Fam, hugs, love and blessings to ALL. #godwon

Bee Bee @BxAx17
13 March, 05:58
Elon might afford to buy Truth Social but to have us all Anons back on X, can he really afford that?
Is he scared of something?
Some things you can't buy
Just saying

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
13 March, 12:56
In response Bee Bee to her Publication

They did let many "big" anon "influencer" accounts back on X

nothing to see, right?

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
13 March, 01:44
In response Bee Bee to her Publication
Exactly, agree. This MF just limited one of my post because I wrote holohoax. He´s the antichrist.