COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
11 March, 08:26
MR. POOL

THINGS HAVE CHANGED.

THIS MIDNIGHT WILL BE STRICTLY REMEMBERED!

- WARNING.
- TIME TO SHOCK THE WORLD.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Spookmeister @Spookmeister
11 March, 09:01
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
Sounds like things are getting spicey...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ingrid Colby @ingajana
so i stayed up to see if it was to be seen. at midnight.. never happened? if it was bank related we needed to know it happened at midnight without our knowing.. somethings are important and can wait til am.. we still dont know what occured litterally.. so what was the hurry in telling us to prepare.. just frustrated is all..
02:20 PM - Mar 12, 2024
In response Spookmeister to her Publication
Only people mentioned by ingajana in this post can reply
America First @AmericaFirst17
13 March, 12:09
In response Ingrid Colby to her Publication
Something to do with the bank system. Mr. Pool doesn't give too many clues. Just crumbs for us to go digging.

Ingrid Colby @ingajana
13 March, 10:38
In response America First to her Publication
yes thank you as i have learned... it was the end of the banking fiat system... my brain is tired of working so hard... i guess.. i just want truths....we are ready for that. (well the anons are anyway-the rest are still very asleep and dont want to know anything-soooo sad)

Spookmeister @Spookmeister
12 March, 07:00
In response Ingrid Colby to her Publication
I believe it was the banking system that changed over. Which means they are no longer in charge of the finances world wide.

Ingrid Colby @ingajana
12 March, 07:07
In response Spookmeister to her Publication
yes. after reading judy byington today it appears that way but no confirmation from the person who put out the magical midnight event. that puts it all in order... thank you for that,,