Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
12 March, 09:16
We really needed the 2020-2024 interlude to force us to understand what we were being rescued from, if only at the less esoteric end of taxes, corrupt courts, unconstitutional laws, faked history, etc. I now feel like I am banging up against the core problems of fraud and treason that I simply don't have the tools or resources to tackle. In particular, taking down all the unlawful administrative courts and hopelessly compromised lower courts, is beyond the means of the ordinary anon at this point. We have to go into the craziness to get out of it, just at a cost we can recover from. I might not have liked this induction and proving course, but I am better for it. Ready to do the civic stuff that the military cannot do for us. Just feel like training is reaching it's useful limit. If you start to get injuries you can't do the main job.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Red 55S @Red55S
Well said, Martin, as always. You speak for all of us who are going through this.
12:45 PM - Mar 12, 2024
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Red55S in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Red 55S, click on at the bottom under it