Martin Geddes @martingeddes
We really needed the 2020-2024 interlude to force us to understand what we were being rescued from, if only at the less esoteric end of taxes, corrupt courts, unconstitutional laws, faked history, etc. I now feel like I am banging up against the core problems of fraud and treason that I simply don't have the tools or resources to tackle. In particular, taking down all the unlawful administrative courts and hopelessly compromised lower courts, is beyond the means of the ordinary anon at this point. We have to go into the craziness to get out of it, just at a cost we can recover from. I might not have liked this induction and proving course, but I am better for it. Ready to do the civic stuff that the military cannot do for us. Just feel like training is reaching it's useful limit. If you start to get injuries you can't do the main job.
09:16 AM - Mar 12, 2024
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
13 March, 08:48
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
me: "but interludes are supposed to be short..." :)

totally agreed, Martin.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Red 55S @Red55S
12 March, 12:45
Well said, Martin, as always. You speak for all of us who are going through this.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ana Tate @Anatated
12 March, 10:07
Woah!
The scourging and crucifixion!
The sacrifice is required, not because Abba needs it, but so that humanity can understand just how awful is their plight. So humanity can understand that it has no way to redeem itself. That in order to return to right relationship. Abba Himself is the only one who can forge the way.
Could Trump be the “symbol” of the proof of ABBA’s hand?
2016=Triumphant entry into Jerusalem
2020=Arrest in the garden
2020-2024=Sanhedrin/Herod/Pilate inquisition
What follows next is going to be really tough if this is the case.
Trump is not the Christ. That sacrifice has already been made. But are we witnessing an echo of that time? How do we know how Abba shows us it is His hand? Through the echo in scripture. Just as the begats are a necessary element to prove the lineage of Christ. It shows us His pattern to prove Him elsewhere.
If true. Things just got real deep.

Corn Stalking @LucilleBaals
12 March, 11:46
In response Ana Tate to her Publication