Kuntuzangpo UM 1776 - A to Z @Kuntuzangpo1776
09 March, 10:39
From Paul Fleuret Absolute 1776
https://t.me/Absolute1776/...

👏💥🔥💯💖👍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Suzanne Duffy @HealthGangster
09 March, 12:29
In response Kuntuzangpo UM 1776 - A to Z to his Publication
Acting like the enemy...so becuz we question something...and we dont have T on worship mode....We are TROLLS!
Good to know! #LoveIsTheTeacher

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
09 March, 01:08 (E)
In response Suzanne Duffy to her Publication
Kuntuzangpo isn't criticizing your right to question. He's criticizing your right to be a broken record after the answer has been given numerous times, in numerous formats, by numerous anons. Get over yourself. If you don't want to be criticized, ask a different question...one that hasn't be asked and answered six ways to Sunday.

11 March, 03:31
In response Sierra Victor to her Publication
Please keep your Ugliness out of the conversation and my Apple Pie...Calling people trolls is not needed...Find Peace so you dont Bite people off...Thank you!

Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
I didn't call you a troll or any other name.
03:37 PM - Mar 11, 2024
In response Suzanne Duffy to her Publication
Only people mentioned by sv_patriot in this post can reply
11 March, 04:00
In response Sierra Victor to her Publication
Never said you did....Let people say what they must instead of acting as if you are the Authority...On it all....Humbleness and kindness r key.Instead you come at people as if we all dont know to Handle this War...or that people r questioning....Now maybe go back and look at what you said...it may assist u an understanding your actions.....