Only people mentioned by Kuntuzangpo1776 in this post can reply
N2ndlife @Nettie @Nettie2
09 March, 08:00
In response Kuntuzangpo UM 1776 - A to Z to his Publication
Why were test kids ordered worldwide in 2018 !!! including from the USA, when it was only said at the beginning of 2020 that there was a COVID virus?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
arba happihr @arba
09 March, 07:05
Delete

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
09 March, 06:23
FUCK Paul Fleuret Absolute 1776 ,...what a pussy.

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
09 March, 06:22
FUCK YOU POS for even saying hateful nasty shit like this. FUCK THAT MOTHER FUCKER. Trump will NEVER have my forgiveness for this. He is still TODAY pushing that shit. FUCK HIM!

Sherlock Pepe @SherlockPepe
09 March, 06:13 (E)
1.) When was he never labeled something? He could have simply told us the truth! Straight up, everywhere on TV, EBS,etc. Example: "My fellow Americans, they released a bioweapon and they're going to kill us through vaccines. Here's video and audio proof of all these conspirators. I'm sending in the military to arrest these traitors." You see? No games, no tests, no vaccines. Who the heck are you to give me some faith based morality test? Your job is to inform me and protect me from foreign and domestic enemies.
2.) You sure about that? Kind of tough to have lockdowns when Patriots and the military are arresting traitors.
3.) Irrelevant; go to #1 .
4.) Irrelevant; go to #1 . Also, this doesn't absolve guilt of selling the poison to the people and letting it happen en masse.
5.) Irrelevant; go to #1 . Again who are you to play with people's lives like that?
6.) Irrelevant; go to #1 .
7.) Irrelevant; go to #1 .
Duh, weren't you paying attention to the comms dummy? No? Oops, you're dead

Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
09 March, 02:15
This is the truth. Thank you for sharing. Everyone made their choice.. I retired early.. 😉

Doug Anger @moola
09 March, 01:57
They would have their MSM declare that Trump was withholding the cure(the sleepers would whine and demand the shot) and they would have impeached him and then Pence would be in charge.Moves and counter moves.

Mike Anon @Mike314
09 March, 12:41
There will always be casualties when you go to war. Everyone had a choice. Had Crooked Hillary been in office, the jabs would've been mandatory for all.

Trump speaks in comms, everyone here should know that by now. The "vaccines" are HCQ and Ivermectin, which he just brought up the other day as also being cures for cancer.

Suzanne Duffy @HealthGangster
09 March, 12:29
Acting like the enemy...so becuz we question something...and we dont have T on worship mode....We are TROLLS!
Good to know! #LoveIsTheTeacher

Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
09 March, 01:08 (E)
In response Suzanne Duffy to her Publication
Kuntuzangpo isn't criticizing your right to question. He's criticizing your right to be a broken record after the answer has been given numerous times, in numerous formats, by numerous anons. Get over yourself. If you don't want to be criticized, ask a different question...one that hasn't be asked and answered six ways to Sunday.

Water Mark @Watermark
09 March, 11:11 (E)
Trump may have been forced to roll out the vax to end the lock downs but he didn't have to fund GAVI.

And what possible reasoning (if white hats are 'in control') is there for the jabs being on the childhood schedule?

And why is Trump STILL promoting the death jabs?

If this is about 'protecting the children' then this 'plan' is seriously deficient.

We are being gas lit.

Fight_for_Life @Fight_for_Life
09 March, 12:15
In response Water Mark to his Publication
Would you prefer he let the response come from labs operating in the dark like the one discovered in CA with multiple dangerous pathogens and equipment suggesting something was in the works? Do you remember the talk about aerosolizing it through HVAC systems in the schools (MSM reported on this and there is research on this strategy)? The options he chose are known entities with a trail of records and documentation that includes who did what to who and for how much. We have no idea what other response options may have been planned.

09 March, 12:26
In response Water Mark to his Publication
My Faith is in God....Not Trump!

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
09 March, 11:05
Well, that's just a whole lotta jibber jabber to excuse the obvious

Occam's Razor

09 March, 12:30
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
God...Not Trump.Thank you for your Staright Up Truth....

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
09 March, 10:51
People need to understand that all medicine is a scam. You are correct in your analysis of the plan to wake people up slowly. I think that was a mistake. Ripping all the bandaids off would have had more immediate casualties but far less overall and we would get either out of tyranny or the world destroyed faster. After seeing the slow theory not work so good, i go for ripping bandaids every time.

Nina Patriot @NinaPatriot
09 March, 02:20
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
from what I understand, they wanted to avoid the chaos that would cause for humanities sake. I have often questioned the slow rollout as well.

arba happihr @arba
09 March, 02:29
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
Everyone on Au wants the band aid ripped off
😂
God, and Q know best.
It's their plan.
😊
If it were my plan,
This selling humans would have never happened.
I have a support army from Au.
The human eaters, would have wished, they had not even considered their plan.😊
😂
We understand completely 😊👋💕