Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
11 March, 05:49
It's 3/11 — 11.3. Let's hope it's the first marker. I can feel inside of me that I am getting ill dealing with legal cases. The cumulative effect of war trauma on me, combined with the stress of being "out there" doing yet more in public, plus having made an administrative error because I am beyond my anxiety tolerance level, is making me physically sick. We anons have carried this for a very long time, and there comes a point when the masses have to wake up and share the burden of knowing. That Covid was (attempted) genocide needs to become common knowledge. I only want to be free from this hellish nightmare of engaging with a failed and corrupt system. Flip the switch, pull the plug, press reset. Whatever it is that halts everything in society and makes everyone pay attention, now is the time. I am not built for confrontational games with machiavellian types — am an "unusually advanced simpleton" at heart. Want to do my art and be left alone. Enough is enough.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
Q Drop #4739
Sep 20, 2020 1:29:37 PM EDT

Strengthen my faith, Lord. Forgive my sins, so that I may be clean in your righteousness. Make me brave, so I can stand and fight the spiritual battles in my life and in our world. Give me your wisdom and discernment so I won't be caught off guard. Together, Lord, we'll win, because in truth, you already have. While evil still roams, the power of Your name and Your blood rises up to defeat and bring us victory against every evil planned against us. While malicious actions may disturb us, we use the armor of God You have given us to stand firm. You will bring justice in due time for all the harm and needless violence aimed at Your children. Until then, we remain in Your presence, aligned with Your purposes, and we look to You as our Supreme Commander and Protector. Help us to avoid temptation, and deliver us from evil, Lord. You are the Mighty One, the One Who will ultimately bring all evil to light. With You, Jesus, we are safe. Amen.
08:46 AM - Mar 11, 2024
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Royalraven in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Royal Raven, click on at the bottom under it