Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
10 March, 10:03

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
10 March, 10:10
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
Cats were not owned by the slaves?

Cats see/are aware of things we are not able to see - this is a threat to evil?

Cats would be difficult to take on a long journey by foot, as they prefer a territory, they would run away and become lost?

They were edited out of the Bible, part of the campaign to smear them as 'bad', just as they were smeared in the Black Death outbreak, and, as being 'witches familiars'?

I noted an article a few weeks back, trying to blame cats for the spread of the plague... they love using the same tactics, over and over... because we keep falling for them.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
My cats have never been wrong about people. If you walk in my house and they are immediately surrounding me and hissing I will ask you to leave. If they just don't care for you, they will ignore you. Bad person they will be very very against them in thier territory
12:43 PM - Mar 10, 2024
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Redsquirrel in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Moira Ronain, click on at the bottom under it