Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
10 March, 10:03

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
Cats were not owned by the slaves?

Cats see/are aware of things we are not able to see - this is a threat to evil?

Cats would be difficult to take on a long journey by foot, as they prefer a territory, they would run away and become lost?

They were edited out of the Bible, part of the campaign to smear them as 'bad', just as they were smeared in the Black Death outbreak, and, as being 'witches familiars'?

I noted an article a few weeks back, trying to blame cats for the spread of the plague... they love using the same tactics, over and over... because we keep falling for them.
10:10 AM - Mar 10, 2024
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Tallyho in this post can reply
Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
10 March, 12:43
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
My cats have never been wrong about people. If you walk in my house and they are immediately surrounding me and hissing I will ask you to leave. If they just don't care for you, they will ignore you. Bad person they will be very very against them in thier territory

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Silver Cat @silvercat
10 March, 12:41
Actually, the cats were killed by stupid zealots who thought cats were "familiars" of so-called "witches" (actually wise men and women who were the local healers; also, small dogs were killed for the same reason; these zealots were terrible) and then the rat populations skyrocketed; rats carried the fleas that carried the plague bacteria.

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
10 March, 10:18
Seshat had a beloved Black cat. She disappeared! (From what I recall from a dream, was that she was murdered by the Priests down in a chamber in a pyramid).

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
10 March, 11:25
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
I thought the priests worshipped cats, Bastet etc?

Still, dreams are often symbolic, a group killing the thing they revere. Could symbolize the death of the old to start afresh...

Akhenaten was the first ruler to advocate for a single all commanding god.

The Israelites were under his rule at the time.