Martin Geddes @martingeddes
Those involved in clandestine work infamously suffer from high rates of alcoholism, divorce, and general waywardness. As I drive around I often ponder what others must have known about for decades, yet had to keep silent. The counter-infiltration is hard to fathom in its risk and consequences. There are no public plaudits, like I get, for doing this mucky work. Good people having to do bad things for a higher purpose of saving humanity from extinction — you have to be made of seriously righteous stuff to cope with it. There must have been a lot of breakdowns and suicides among the white hats, as well as many gruesome losses. I do what I can to contribute to the awakening and encouraging others. We each have our niche calling; the whole only works when we all pull together, with faith in the unseen efforts of others we presume share our dogged values. So many invisible brothers and sisters in arms, whose existence is imputed from their effect, not from direct sight.
08:09 AM - Mar 10, 2024
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Jack Fancy @Jack_Fancy
10 March, 05:29
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Go to another country, disappear, unplug…

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kento Marek @Ghost_Kento
10 March, 02:03
Brandy Bottled in 1783 (Highlander) - YouTube

greaat clip from Highlander I own nothing here

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
FightingIrishman @FightingIrishman
10 March, 08:21
I've missed your surgical Anonup posts Martin.