Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
09 March, 07:54
This works for the pain, I just used it on my arm, that I messed up lifting heavy stuff. It took it about 30 minutes, but it worked!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Freedom Fighter @JRFREEDOMFIGHTER
09 March, 08:52
In response Kathy 273273 to her Publication
Gosh, this brings a long-ago memory.

When I was very young, one of my first memories, and I know I was a 'toddler' at the time. I was walking at 8 months so might have been 10 months old.

We had visited my maternal grand parents at Christmas, it was a long journey in hot weather. I recall being outside the house (cooler inside) with a pain in my ear. I don't recall being able to verbally communicate that but grandma knew. A teaspoon of warmed castor oil was poured into my ear! That early experience formed an indelible memory even though I wouldn't have know what castor oil was. I can 'feel' it going into my ear now with the relief it brought.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nancy Cottrell @starshine
I wish I could say the same,lol. I remember my Mom making me sit at the table until I took a spoonful of castor oil, I thought I would puke. Of course I didn't know the benefits of it like I do now, but I dreaded that spoonful!!LOL
09:17 PM - Mar 09, 2024
In response Freedom Fighter to her Publication
Only people mentioned by starshine in this post can reply
Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
09 March, 09:20 (E)
In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication
I can imagine. I just poured it on a wash cloth, then poured some on my arm, it was a pain driving me crazy. Then I wrapped it and made a sling for my arm. I'm blown away at the way I feel right now.

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
09 March, 09:25
In response Kathy 273273 to her Publication
That's great, I have Baker's cysts on the backs of my legs that give me pain, I too wrapped both in castor oil. It helped but my hope was they would be gone. It's my understanding, the longer you have something, the longer it takes to go away. I have had these a long time, lately they have bothered me alot. I'm so glad to hear it helped your pain! My hope is these cysts don't one day burst!! With God's grace I hope they don't!