Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
This works for the pain, I just used it on my arm, that I messed up lifting heavy stuff. It took it about 30 minutes, but it worked!
07:54 PM - Mar 09, 2024
Only people mentioned by kathy273273 in this post can reply
Freedom Fighter @JRFREEDOMFIGHTER
09 March, 08:52
In response Kathy 273273 to her Publication
Gosh, this brings a long-ago memory.

When I was very young, one of my first memories, and I know I was a 'toddler' at the time. I was walking at 8 months so might have been 10 months old.

We had visited my maternal grand parents at Christmas, it was a long journey in hot weather. I recall being outside the house (cooler inside) with a pain in my ear. I don't recall being able to verbally communicate that but grandma knew. A teaspoon of warmed castor oil was poured into my ear! That early experience formed an indelible memory even though I wouldn't have know what castor oil was. I can 'feel' it going into my ear now with the relief it brought.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
09 March, 09:17
In response Freedom Fighter to her Publication
I wish I could say the same,lol. I remember my Mom making me sit at the table until I took a spoonful of castor oil, I thought I would puke. Of course I didn't know the benefits of it like I do now, but I dreaded that spoonful!!LOL

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Miss. Messina @Messina
09 March, 08:06
In response Kathy 273273 to her Publication
It’s the Best !!