SomethingAboutJohn @SomethingAboutJohn
😎 QUIZ TIME...

How did John deal with all the crazy people, the ones who wanted to kidnap him or harm him, and all the stress of being JFK's son?

(One of the choices below was mentioned by at least two of his friends.)

Stayed in motion

Stayed focused and prayed

Went to counseling

Kept a tight inner circle

10:41 PM - Mar 08, 2024
Only people mentioned by SomethingAboutJohn in this post can reply
SomethingAboutJohn @SomethingAboutJohn
14 March, 03:44
In response SomethingAboutJohn to her Publication
😎 ANSWER TO QUIZ:
"Stayed in Motion"

"John took road trips; he traveled everywhere. It was his MO. He told me many times, 'If I stop to think about it all, I would just sit down and fall apart.' He meant, of course, what his family had endured."
--William Noonan, "Forever Young"
(Billy was one of John's closest and oldest friends.)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
14 March, 12:25
Me too. I don't spend a lot of time looking back, we got demon ass to kick for the ones we lost also.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
14 March, 01:25
I don't think anyone of us can complain about anything after what he and his family has endured. Just so very thankful that he was able to outsmart the wicked ones. I Thank God for him and President Trump.