THE REAL SANTINO @SANTINO
08 March, 08:12
A US Marshall standing right next to Joe Biden Lastnight at the SOTUA which means…
Photo Joanne

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
08 March, 08:13
In response THE REAL SANTINO to his Publication
MAKE BELIEVE

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
08 March, 08:16
In response George Edmiston to his Publication
FAK I hope so. ONLY one plan, then remember the vision GOD gave me, and was like LORD not that long...long story.

08 March, 08:18
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
YEP ITS LONG AND THE FUN HASNT EVEN STARTED

Actually we are at the "though it tarries it will surely come" we are at the arrival time. PROMISES from GOD kept and made, Double nickels this year, I think very significant. TO say the least. GOD made us. lol
08:22 PM - Mar 08, 2024
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
08 March, 08:23
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
WE BE SHININ BRIGHT

08 March, 08:25
Like sands along the seashore now. WHOLE POINT>

08 March, 08:50