THE REAL SANTINO @SANTINO
08 March, 08:12
A US Marshall standing right next to Joe Biden Lastnight at the SOTUA which means…
Photo Joanne

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
08 March, 08:13
In response THE REAL SANTINO to his Publication
MAKE BELIEVE

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
08 March, 08:16
In response George Edmiston to his Publication
FAK I hope so. ONLY one plan, then remember the vision GOD gave me, and was like LORD not that long...long story.

YEP ITS LONG AND THE FUN HASNT EVEN STARTED
08:18 PM - Mar 08, 2024
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Only people mentioned by BIGEDWYMANZ in this post can reply
08 March, 08:22
Twenties was the "though it tarries" 55 is IT WILL SURELY COME> TIME> CALLING IT>

08 March, 08:22
Actually we are at the "though it tarries it will surely come" we are at the arrival time. PROMISES from GOD kept and made, Double nickels this year, I think very significant. TO say the least. GOD made us. lol

08 March, 08:23
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
WE BE SHININ BRIGHT