Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
07 March, 10:54

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Debbie Reynolds @TinderTime
It’s more than cinnamon unfortunately! I’m finding after reading labels these day, most products are now GMO or their term now “geoengineered/ bioengineered ”!
Believe me it’s not easily found on the labeling! I started in the cracker aisle & was shocked of how few choices there was of a long long aisle of these products! I would be willing to wager most products in the inner aisles, ie, processed foods, are compromised!
That leaves the outer aisles, your meats, fresh veggies, dairy and from what we know of those, it’s overwhelming to go shopping for food these days!
02:06 PM - Mar 07, 2024
In response Laura -VS to her Publication
Only people mentioned by TinderTime in this post can reply
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
07 March, 05:54
In response Debbie Reynolds to her Publication
What were we being told when food processing plants were being destroyed? Oh, they are destroying the plants and replacing it with good food. That is a blatant lie because I have seen the food supply get worse, not better. Things that were listed as non GMO are now GMO. Things should be improving by now. I don't see it when it comes to food.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
07 March, 07:57
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Well…to do your due diligence, you have to read the freaking labels (and who has time for that) but, let me tell you
just searching for crackers that one day was an eye-opener for me!
I would say “pray” over your food but with the way they have misconstrued words these days… is it “prey”, lol😜
I do have hope tho…Hope😉
Knowledge is Power & Anons share…we are an awesome bunch to reveal truths❤️
Thanks for sharing your thoughts 😘

Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
07 March, 05:35
In response Debbie Reynolds to her Publication
Truth!

07 March, 08:12
In response Laura -VS to her Publication
Thank you for sharing the article, it seems we are discovering more of the atrocities that they are doing to our people in a dripping, drip, drip way!💦💧💧
Heck I found some cashews I purchased that just didn’t taste like cashews, I called them “fake” nuts, lol, huge fricking nuts, guess I didn’t read the label🧐, geo engineered! Is NUThing Safe
So in a nutshell…stinking fake (no telling what they were made of) but LOL … CHECK YOUR NUTS TOOO🥜🫘
If they manage to geo engineer peanuts, I guess we’ll be asking “which came first the shell or the peanut?” GRINS😀