Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
10:54 AM - Mar 07, 2024
Only people mentioned by lachacquitamama in this post can reply
Jose Argentum @WordOnTheStreets
07 March, 07:23
In response Laura -VS to her Publication
'Natural Flavoring'... I think that means bug protein. It's the reason all the favorite foods of our youth taste like shit today. Oreo cookies, animal crackers, candy bars... it's almost impossible to find these items today with out the dreaded 'Natural Flavoring.'

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MishPurA 717 @Mpuror
07 March, 06:03
Time for us to learn how to grow our own spices, so we don’t have To depend on the grocery store feeding us poisons

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
07 March, 06:10
In response MishPurA 717 to her Publication
I'm trying with the basics! 😉

Debbie Reynolds @TinderTime
07 March, 02:06
It’s more than cinnamon unfortunately! I’m finding after reading labels these day, most products are now GMO or their term now “geoengineered/ bioengineered ”!
Believe me it’s not easily found on the labeling! I started in the cracker aisle & was shocked of how few choices there was of a long long aisle of these products! I would be willing to wager most products in the inner aisles, ie, processed foods, are compromised!
That leaves the outer aisles, your meats, fresh veggies, dairy and from what we know of those, it’s overwhelming to go shopping for food these days!

07 March, 05:35
In response Debbie Reynolds to her Publication
Truth!

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
07 March, 05:54
In response Debbie Reynolds to her Publication
What were we being told when food processing plants were being destroyed? Oh, they are destroying the plants and replacing it with good food. That is a blatant lie because I have seen the food supply get worse, not better. Things that were listed as non GMO are now GMO. Things should be improving by now. I don't see it when it comes to food.

Patriots Garden @PatriotsGarden
07 March, 11:19
Yup. And use only the most trusted organic-fresh- etc. one can find. If buying pre ground, etc. buy spices and herbs, etc. that are sold in glass only. NO plastics.

07 March, 12:49
In response Patriots Garden to her Publication
For supplements also. The sourcing is super important. Big companies are taking over those also