Only people mentioned by Robertauthor in this post can reply
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
07 March, 04:38
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
Heave Ho aHole!👋

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diane Harris @Ladydiaz
07 March, 04:06
I’m down with that!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
07 March, 04:05
Promises promises🙄

All Right @ALL_RIGHT
07 March, 01:39
Fuck him! He doesn't even write his own books. He farms them out and puts his name on them.

Lori Mckeon @lorirw
07 March, 01:17
Want that televised!! He thinksn he is so relevant....buh bye

Fight_for_Life @Fight_for_Life
07 March, 01:10
I hope he will first tell us why there are so many "people who wear shorts in the winter" in Maine. That was probably one of the best memes I saw in a while😂

arba happihr @arba
07 March, 01:04