Barry McCockinner @arjayem
06 March, 04:16
💡Today President Trump reminded us that the 'Biden' delivers his 1st State of the Union address tomorrow night, and that he'd be right there watching w/all of us. Huh.
Wednesday becomes Thursday at midnight, and Charley Ward says it will happen on a Thursday. Why not THIS fucking Thursday?
Do we really need to see that asshole jump the shark? I know NCSWIC and WWG1WGAll but this movie's running long and we have a world to heal. 'Pull it'.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
06 March, 04:30
In response Barry McCockinner to his Publication
Seriously?
Charlie Ward?
Pull your head out of your ass and get real.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Barry McCockinner @arjayem
06 March, 04:37
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication
I know it's a replacement but I believe he's a white hat. My gut tells me that. If I'm wrong😆

Only people mentioned by LuddyDundrums in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Michele hoffman, click on at the bottom under it