Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
Hillary Sharbaugh

HillarySharbaugh

Piano777 10tammyc Librarylady13 HisTrustinOne WilliamsKris Isaiah7777777 RiversMom DJCripatriot Q_Susie_Q KalokoKoa NativeNative RadioFlyerRedRyder WinnersWithTrump @stitcher

I KNEW IT, I KNEW IT!!!! 😡💥 I KNEW it was The Deep State Khazarian Mafia's DEW Weapons at work in Texas!! 😡💥 White Hats, #FindAndDestroyTheDEWweapons #DestroyTheDEWweapons #DestroyTheDeepStateKhazarianMafia and Arrest ALL who operate them!! 💥 #EnoughIsEnough

https://rumble.com/v4hlx8f...
03:34 PM - Mar 06, 2024
Only people mentioned by KrisWilliams in this post can reply
Sherry Slape @sslape
06 March, 04:12
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
Well then i want to talk to them cause they are lying their asses off. I live here and the biggest fire was started by an excel pole breaking off at the ground and starting the fire. The person that saw it fall and had damages have already filed a suit against excel. The other 3 were also not any kind of dew. So do us all a favor and go tell them to pound sand with their lies.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
sharon pasvant @memyselfi
06 March, 04:42
In response Sherry Slape to her Publication
clapping

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396