Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
❗️Tucker Carlson: "Today I received information from CIA sources that in the coming days the United States is planning a series of terrible provocations against Russia in order to influence the presidential election

My dear Russian friends, it seems that Biden, who has lost his mind, has finally lost his mind and is ready to commit a terrible crime against ordinary Russians. This morning I received classified information from honest CIA employees and gave my word to release it. This scumbag started a war in Ukraine, blew up Nord Stream, and now he's targeting ordinary Russians. I'm posting this at the risk of my life, but I can't help it.

https://twitter.com/peacem...
07:53 AM - Mar 06, 2024
Only people mentioned by Robertauthor in this post can reply
sharon pasvant @memyselfi
06 March, 11:11
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
Readers added context they thought people might want to know
This is a digitally altered video. The sound and it’s content was made by an AI.
You can find the original video here :
youtu.be/-ij70lGLr9I

regarding above post.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
06 March, 08:29
Hmmm, Tucker says this where?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
06 March, 07:55
Just like they tried to do in the last days of Obummer - that VT power outage "THE RUSSIANS DID IT!!!"

While NATO builds its forces on the Russian border.