R3bel Plebian @R3belPlebian
I had cortisone shots in both of my knees today (because they both need to be replaced and are bone on bone with no cartilage left), and I'm experiencing a lot of pain and discomfort in my knees and legs. I would greatly appreciate prayers for relief if you feel so led. Thank you, and God bless you.
10:35 PM - Mar 05, 2024
Only people mentioned by R3belPlebian in this post can reply
Bello Blu18 @BelloBlu
08 March, 09:41
In response R3bel Plebian to her Publication
Praying Medic does include praying for knees and legs among other parts in this video. Let him pray for you.
https://rumble.com/vrtxcs-...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bello Blu18 @BelloBlu
08 March, 09:22
🙏🏻❤️✝️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Grace @Faith_Family_Freedom
07 March, 09:24
🙏

14 March, 09:04
In response Truth Grace to her Publication
Thank you so very much. He did take the pain away. Jesus is so amazing.

... ... @Abc
06 March, 07:31
Look into grounding, i.e. going barefoot. Almost everything that can go wrong with us is related to inflammation. Grounding has been proven to reduce inflammation.

God Bless

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
06 March, 12:00
I pray God sends relief from your pain, God Be With You🙏🙏🙏

14 March, 09:02
In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication
Thank you. He did. The next morning when I woke up there was no more pain. Praise Jesus! Thank you for your prayers!

Every Time @soTELLme533
05 March, 11:49
May God send you relief and may He heal your knees and give you relief from pain.

14 March, 09:03
In response Every Time to her Publication
Thank you, and He did. I greatly appreciate your prayers. Thank you.

Ann Holden @Amandpms
05 March, 10:57
Praying
I use kratom.

14 March, 09:06
In response Ann Holden to her Publication
Thank you very much. He answered all the prayers.

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
05 March, 10:53
Praying for you.
🙏🙏🙏
#prayerteam

Diana Summer @Catgirl1951
05 March, 10:52
🙏🙏🙏

Alycat 777 @alycat777
05 March, 10:52
🙏🙏🙏💞

14 March, 09:09
In response Alycat 777 to her Publication
Thank you. He answered the prayers. I had no pain when I woke up the next morning.

Enchanted Mermaid donated @PygmyGazette
05 March, 10:50
INFRA-RED would help with swelling and pain
couldnt live without it

https://www.amazon.com/gp/...

Mary Bell @godsgirlinks
05 March, 10:49
In Jesus mighty name we speak life over these painful and damaged knees. Father, we ask that they will be made completely whole and well by the stripes that Jesus took for our healing. Thank you, Lord for hearing our prayers and for your power at work on our behalf!

05 March, 10:48

05 March, 10:47

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
05 March, 10:46
We speak to this pain, in the name of Jesus and command it to go.

We ask for peace and relief to touch this body - in Jesus name.

05 March, 10:46

Royal Raven @Royalraven
05 March, 10:45
🙏 Dear God Almighty bless R3bel with a rock solid faith in You, strength, comfort, peace of mind, a restful night, love, support, and complete healing. In Your Precious and Mighty Son Jesus Christ's Name I pray, Amen.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

05 March, 10:45
PRAYERS SENT GOD BLESS YOU