Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
You know I took it bit too personnally

When we all banned

And we reconnected here I thought awesome we got this
Then Anons big names going this is Anon Island

Anon up family

Then the same website Twitter that banned them they flocked back too

and I would have some kind of resolution if they popped in now and then but nada

even JFK jnr Fan who is the real deal but sends me links not been back and I have been on his case

I just think here should of been the Stand as the ppl here are real and Sparton

I just sayimg my mind luv it or hate it

I don`t care i just here for truth and to win this
06:46 PM - Mar 05, 2024
Only people mentioned by Robertauthor in this post can reply
Adrienne Green @Itsyoadrienne
05 March, 07:41
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
I can't remember who here said she feels like we are on the land of the misfit toys....I agree Merry Christmas AU 😊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
connie wright @cowri
05 March, 07:31
💯

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
05 March, 07:14
I try to encourage myself in their absence, believing we have matured & don’t need babysitters, per se.

But that doesn’t satisfy just the plan ole ache of missing them. Some of us have had little to ZERO support from family & friends. The fellowship of souls here on AnonUp was the lifeboat we all crawled in after that dang blue bellied vulture cast us overboard during the purge.
(We got to burn an effigy of that bird on Anon Island some day. 🥳)

But it feels like some frens have moved on.
😏

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
05 March, 06:57
WE ARE HERE AND NOT ON TWITTER FOR A REASON.....IF Q WANTED US ON TWITTER WE'D ALL BE THERE RIGHT NOW.......MAYBE THEY DONT WANT US TO DIVULGE WHAT WE KMOW YET....NO NORMIES COME IN HERE ONLY FEDBOTS AND ANONS

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
05 March, 07:23
In response George Edmiston to his Publication
Agreed.
Probably why I been banned recently. Controlling the enthusiasm is hard sometimes. Especially when online is the ONLY outlet for GREAT AWAKENING discussions I have.

For the life of me, everyone around me is smarter than me…and they don’t get it. There aren’t words to express my gratitude to God for letting me witness His demolition of Satan’s world & His building of a NEW WORLD.

I am in awe of the GREAT CHANGE the Lord has undertaken, in the soul of humanity and in the Earth.

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
05 March, 07:28
In response George Edmiston to his Publication
i feel some think we arent that gun ho over here...if you know what i mean.

arba happihr @arba
05 March, 06:52
Au
💕