Doq Holliday @doqholliday
10 February, 06:55
I travel a bit and the most public Q support I've ever seen on signs and windows, stickers, graffiti in bathrooms etc is in Flathead Valley, Montana. Just sayin'. Love you MT Patriots!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jonny Aqqleseed @Scoobyluff
11 February, 08:32
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I saw a woman with a Q sticker on her car in my little town in SW Washington and I almost caused a car crash just so we could commune together. Instead I waved at her like and idiot and waved little Trump flag that I keep in my car.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cynthia Hardy @CynthiaSusan
i gave up my costco membership and started shopping more at grocery outlet. i immediatley formed a Qship with a atock clerk. we hugged in the isle🤗 she is the same age as my daughters who are not awake yet😕was a true blessing though, for us both i think❤️🤍💙💯🇺🇸
08:40 PM - Feb 11, 2021
In response Jonny Aqqleseed to her Publication
Only people mentioned by CynthiaSusan in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Cynthia Hardy, click on at the bottom under it