Doq Holliday @doqholliday
I travel a bit and the most public Q support I've ever seen on signs and windows, stickers, graffiti in bathrooms etc is in Flathead Valley, Montana. Just sayin'. Love you MT Patriots!
06:55 PM - Feb 10, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Jonny Aqqleseed @Scoobyluff
11 February, 08:32
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I saw a woman with a Q sticker on her car in my little town in SW Washington and I almost caused a car crash just so we could commune together. Instead I waved at her like and idiot and waved little Trump flag that I keep in my car.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cynthia Hardy @CynthiaSusan
11 February, 08:40
In response Jonny Aqqleseed to her Publication
i gave up my costco membership and started shopping more at grocery outlet. i immediatley formed a Qship with a atock clerk. we hugged in the isle🤗 she is the same age as my daughters who are not awake yet😕was a true blessing though, for us both i think❤️🤍💙💯🇺🇸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
17 February, 05:11
My husband discovered that the people who own the farm supply store in town are Q followers. Never having met each other personally before, they departed with "love ya, brother" yesterday. I just wish our movement wasn't so violent and evil LOL!

11 February, 08:32
I saw a woman with a Q sticker on her car in my little town in SW Washington and I almost caused a car crash just so we could commune together. Instead I waved at her like and idiot and waved little Trump flag that I keep in my car.

Marti Robinson @904Patriot
11 February, 08:35
My best friend just told me a similar story...we live in Florida. I told her I would have asked the driver to be my new friend! I love your flag idea.

Beck Step @BlonDDE45
11 February, 08:24
That is so good to hear. Wish they would go wake up the peeps in Bozeman, MT now. lol

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
11 February, 01:50
Great childhood memories in Montana. My Dad took us to Glacier and we stayed in Cabins by Lake McDonald. We spent an entire day on the lake. I climbed a huge mountain and slip down a Glacier. My parents couldn't get me off the mountain. We also went horse back riding. I pray I can get back there one day with my children. I loved Montana.

Odessa Red @OdessaRed
11 February, 12:11
trying to make up for the So CA deficit 🇺🇸❤️🤣

MLB Bell @MLBell4546
10 February, 11:55
Love MT, and love Flathead area.
Whitefish has the most incredible mtn biking trails!

Carla Harmon @carlasherea
10 February, 11:43
Yeah!! I'm representing in MT!!

Julie Bobulie donated @PeaceIsThePrize
10 February, 09:19
Don't forget us here in California. We ❤️ you Doq Holliday.

Sunshine Afterrain @Sunshinejenny
10 February, 08:36
Go Montana! My husband was born and raised in Flathead Valley. He'll be proud to hear that! 🇺🇸

The OfficeOfAmericanPatriots @NoOneWalksAway
10 February, 07:58
I keep my truck covered! wwg1wga✊

Cindi Time For the Divine @OurHumanStory
10 February, 07:56
Need some patriot vibes. Maybe when the border opens, a few of us Canadians can head South and celebrate a victory with you all. Im hoping to see Trump speak live one day. Maybe he'll come to Montana❤️ and do a rally.

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
10 February, 07:36
YES AND NO

AFTER THE
#QANON /NO #EBS / NO DETENTIN #FIASCO

WE HAVE (IN #Spain ) THE NEW

THE NEW #QANON - #PARADOX

A) IS TRUE THAN FOR SOME REASON SOME PEOPLE ARE MORE AWAKE. ABOUT THE QANON STUFF

B) THESE SAME PEOPLA SAYS THAT ITS ALL FAKE. BECAUSE NO PROOFS
NO DETENTION.

C) ALL THE PEOPLE IN THE STUFF, BEFOR, ARE NOW OFFICALY "LIARS" - CRAZIES (despite the fact that the #NORMIES KNOW that somethings as SURE TRUE

C) THEY KNOW THAT "THINGS HAPPEN". BUT NEVER WILL DO NOTHING.

PUT IN SHORT_

-- more people KNOWS

-- even these people WILL DO NOT

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
10 February, 07:38
In response newbeginnings164 Discrete to his Publication
-- more people KNOWS

-- even these people WILL DO NOTHING ABOT IT.

EVEN MORE AFTER THE #POSSESION - NO #arrest - NO #EBS - FIASCO

not even accept that they think that some in #QANON maybe correct

I am Tnstruct @QTHEWORLD17
10 February, 07:29
Thanks for the follow Doq. It is truly an honor. WWG1WGA

Violet MEGA-Heart @VioletQMEGAHeart
10 February, 07:25
I wish to visit MT someday. I bet it's fookin cold right now! Yay, Flathead Valley people!

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
10 February, 08:57
In response Violet MEGA-Heart to her Publication
It is cold now, but everyone should see Glacier National Park (in the summer time).

Ann Pawl @Annpawl
10 February, 07:24
In my opinon graffiti is NOT a good testimony of true patriots!
destroying someone elses property is not right

Pres. Trump gets enough flack without it coming from his supporters

The swamp doesn't need any ammo

there are way too many other ways to support POTUS

He is for law and order Would we treat his property this way?
I have even seen graffiti about Jesus How does that look to the unbelievers that know better

Definition - unauthorized marking of public space by an individual or group

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
10 February, 07:12
in mi i wear my Q hat everyday i had them made up by a friend that has a print shop a, was trying to sell them online ebay got shut down 1yr ago, t shirts sweets he lets me design them and i help in the printing

Pres Trump @Patriotnmontana
10 February, 07:01
cheers from Bozeman!!

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
10 February, 07:05
In response Pres Trump to his Publication
Another great place!

Beck Step @BlonDDE45
11 February, 08:26
In response Pres Trump to his Publication
Yay!! So glad to see a Bozemanite on here. Lived there 25 yrs. and most my Bozeman peeps are still so asleep. Bring the truth.