Doq Holliday @doqholliday
10 February, 06:55
I travel a bit and the most public Q support I've ever seen on signs and windows, stickers, graffiti in bathrooms etc is in Flathead Valley, Montana. Just sayin'. Love you MT Patriots!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jonny Aqqleseed @Scoobyluff
I saw a woman with a Q sticker on her car in my little town in SW Washington and I almost caused a car crash just so we could commune together. Instead I waved at her like and idiot and waved little Trump flag that I keep in my car.
08:32 PM - Feb 11, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Scoobyluff in this post can reply
Jonny Aqqleseed @Scoobyluff
17 February, 05:11
In response Jonny Aqqleseed to her Publication
My husband discovered that the people who own the farm supply store in town are Q followers. Never having met each other personally before, they departed with "love ya, brother" yesterday. I just wish our movement wasn't so violent and evil LOL!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cynthia Hardy @CynthiaSusan
11 February, 08:40
In response Jonny Aqqleseed to her Publication
i gave up my costco membership and started shopping more at grocery outlet. i immediatley formed a Qship with a atock clerk. we hugged in the isle🤗 she is the same age as my daughters who are not awake yet😕was a true blessing though, for us both i think❤️🤍💙💯🇺🇸