“When people are vaccinated they’re not going to get infected…”

@ KanekoaTheGreat

18 U.S. Code 1091 – Genocide, Crimes Against Humanity
‘….And Shall Suffer Death.’
@ WarNuse

#Gitmo
#MilitaryTribunals
#justice

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phoenix75 Verum. Forma. @Phoenix75
02 March, 01:17 (E)
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Anyone with half a brain and paying attention figured this out right from the start.

I would like to thank that half of my brain for paying attention when it counted.😏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
02 March, 01:34
In response Phoenix75 Verum. Forma. to her Publication
Unfortunately, 1/2 BILLION people
did NOT figure it out
& listened to the MSM instead of Anons
who told them the vax would kill them.

💔 I have dear friends & a few are dead now
or got cancer after they were vaxxed,
who yelled at me for being a threat to humanity
for not getting vaxed AND boosted.

The Big Pharma MK ULTRA was real & still is
for at least 40%
according to Jan Halper-Hayes' estimation.
Jan sits on a DoD Task Force
& one of her essential jobs
is to read the psyche of Humanity 💥

I've seen people lately wearing frickin masks‼️
In March 2024‼️
4-years after this HOAX was perpetrated on the world.
IT'S UN-BELIEVE-ABLE 🤯

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
02 March, 08:44
"COVID" DOES NOT EXIST!

"It's Easier to Fool People, than to Convince them they've been FOOLED." -Mark Twain

It was a Media Created Mind Virus that was Used as a Way for Big Pharma to Receive BILLIONS of TAXPAYER DOLLARS by RE-BRANDING the Common Flu as a Potentially Lethal Global "Pandemic".

They are now beginning to Admit the TRUTH, After the Fact in the Hope that no one will Notice

Here's Proof, from their OWN Words!

Kat istheSea3 @KatistheSea3
👊 I know!! I posted that down my thread, Craig.
INCREDIBLE!!

I posted this Random House 4-years ago!!
Coronavirus is the FLU‼️‼️‼️

I mean,
OH MY GOD WHAT WILL IT TAKE⁉️

Breaks my heart.
Beautiful souls lost their lives on a HOAX
because they were so deeply entrenched
in the Big Pharma/MSM MK ULTRA 💔
08:50 PM - Mar 02, 2024
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
Pink Totter @Totter
03 March, 01:38
Still think it's from the toxins in the flu shot... those who get the yearly flu shot are shedding that too. Body is trying to purge the toxins.

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
03 March, 02:07
In response Pink Totter to her Publication
Right on, Pink T.
ALL shots Big Pharma comes up with
are designed to sicken & kill us.

I've never had a flu shot in my life.
Or the vax. Thank God 🙏🕊️🇺🇸

But everyone around me has
& they're paying a fatal price:
Death, cancer or something else catastrophic 💔

Laritha Savage @Laritha
03 March, 02:11
In response Pink Totter to her Publication
You should not get flu shot either.

02 March, 09:03
My Older Sister, Teresa and her Husband, Jeff (she is 75 and he is 73)
took the Original Shot and I ASSUME Multiple Unknown Boosters--even though she fell down in the yard and was TEMPORARILY Paralyzed on the Left side of her body about a week after taking the first shot.
They both seem to be in Relatively Good Health so far, but I do not Dare to Mention this Topic.
She Hung Up on me when she asked it I was going to take the first shot and I said. "NO!" Not just No but HELL NO!--and she told me were would not be welcome in their home unless we were Vaxxed.

My Life-Partner, Lin and her 100--soon to be 101 Year old mother (i.e. they are Japanese) Refused the Vax and Lin's Sister and Entire Family went Ballistic, although they have since Accepted our Decision as far as I know; but her Sister her Husband are Multi-Vaxxed and Boosted.

02 March, 09:09
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
Lin and I each have 1 Daughter; Lin's daughter is 30 and my Daughter is now 34. Lin's Daughter took the First Shot and has since had regular boosters. When she found out that we Refused the Vax for ourselves and her Grandmother who is in our Care, she got really Angry and accused Lin of being SELFISH and potentially Killing her grandma; and she told Lin that she never wanted to see or hear from her again! (although she relented a few months later and has been here 2 or 3 times since.

My Daughter was Intimidated into taking the Initial shot by her Narcissistic Control Freak Mother and has since only gotten 1 Booster, as far as I Know; but again, I don't ask Questions anymore.

:All of these people seem to be in relatively good health so far, and they are All Registered Democrats so maybe they got the Saline Shots instead of the Real Ones.