CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
01 March, 08:44
I had another person tell me today they don't like trump because he supposedly said he would be a dictator on day 1.

I went back and forth with her. She listens to msm.

How the hell do I break her spell?

I always though witchcraft was bullshit, but I see people have been put under a spell from msm lies.

how can we stop it and break the spell and wake people up?

She agrees with his policies, but the TDS take over and she still complains about mean tweets.

God help us. Our country will be lost over brainwashed people with tds.

How to stop it?

How do you break a spell?

Kissing a frog won't help!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
01 March, 08:59
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
You can't. Has to be inside them. Smile at them and walk away. They do not want thier world shaken and turned upside down. It's deeper than trump.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
02 March, 10:55
In response Moira Ronain to her Publication
💖 I have been doing that.

but a few times I am so astounded by the stubborn tds.

how long can tds last?

it is so odd.

ty for your post. it helps.💖

amy lilley @amylilley
CM, I agree with @Redsquirrel you can smile and walk away because really, we’re way too far along…if someone comes to you with a question, that’s different. Personally, I’m waiting for my phone to ring, I don’t respond to people like my cousin who is kvetching on FB ( where I tread very sparsely) that Trump is the most god-awful human because he got out of the military because of bone spurs, how dare he😳😳😳little does she know what he is, who he is and what he has done for our country and the military. Praying helps, we know this, we see it over and over and over here on AU…forgive them Lord, for they know not what they do…remember to breathe, sweet blessings, ALWAYS🙏🏻😇💖🕊🐸
04:43 PM - Mar 02, 2024
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Only people mentioned by amylilley in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from amy lilley, click on at the bottom under it